THE 1989 ERA [pre-album release]
- Named one of the ‘20 women making a difference’ in Marie Claire, September 2014.
- 'Shake It Off' was #1 on iTunes for 4 weeks straight.
- The ‘Shake It Off’ music video has nearly 160 million views.
- 'Shake It Off' has already sold over 2 million copies, it hasn't even been out for 2 months.
- Taylor was named ‘Billboard’s Woman Of The Year’ for the second time. She is the only artist who has ever done so.
- Taylor covered ‘British Vogue’, it is her second cover for ‘Vogue’ but her first for ‘British Vogue’.
- Taylor had her third Rolling Stone issue in September of 2014.
- Taylor opened the first night of the iHeartRadio music festival.
- Taylor started using her tumblr account to talk to fans.
- Taylor invited over four hundred fans to her four houses, [Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Rhode Island] to listen to her new album before it was released, not one thing has leaked.
- Taylor played the BBC live lounge, she covered ‘Riptide’.
And that’s just before the album is released. [PRE-ORDER 1989]